“Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have; God is pleased by sacrifices of that kind.” Hebrews 13:16
Thank you to everyone who donated items to the ImmaCare Outreach program in November. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. This program provides nourishment five days each week to the homeless living on the street, in abandoned buildings, or wherever shelter can be found. Our donations supplement the sandwiches distributed each day. Since there is virtually no funding for this program, an acute need exists for food and water.
The parish Immacare Ministry would like to make a substantial donation of items to the ImmaCare Outreach Program so that they can fill their van to the brim with our contributions for the Christmas season.
Please drop off the items on the hallway table at St. Augustine Church OR the box specifically marked for ImmaCare Outreach in the South Wing of St. Paul Church. ImmaCare December pick-up is Thur., Dec. 2.
The following items are requested:
- Wyler’s light singles-to-go powder packs water drink mix
- Breakfast muffins
- Pop-Tarts (any variety)
- Bumble Bee Snack on the Run
- Cans of sardines
- Vienna sausages
- Fresh fruit (apples, bananas, oranges)
- Fruit cups (fruit pieces in small plastic cups)
- Granola bars
- Wrapped peanut butter and/or cheese crackers
- Small bags of potato chips
- Candy bars
- Juice boxes (such as Capri Sun)
- Bottle water
- Cupcakes (wrapped)
- Cookies (wrapped)
- Large plastic Zip-lock bags