Registration is underway for the annual SS. Isidore and Maria Parish Golf Tournament and Fundraiser Dinner on Tues., Sept. 20 at Glastonbury Hills Country Club.
Proceeds from this event help to underwrite the costs of the annual Teen Mission Trip and other local youth community activities.
Sept 20 – Schedule of Events
- 11:00 a.m.: Registration and picnic lunch
- 12 noon: Blessing and Tournament Start (shotgun start/scramble format)
- 4:30 p.m.: Cocktail hour and dinner with auction and raffles
Sponsorship opportunities begin at just $100.
Golf Registration fees: $150 per player/$600 per foursome, which includes:
- 18 holes of golf with cart
- Picnic lunch
- Gift bag
- Cocktail hour
- Dinner with auctions and raffles
Dinner-only option: $60 per person, which includes cocktail hour and dinner with auctions and raffles.
For questions or additional information, please contact: