SS. Isidore and Maria Parish has an opening for a part-time Office Assistant. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors
- Answering the phone in a pleasant, professional manner
- Directing inquiries to the correct staff member or volunteer
- Preparing Mass cards
- Preparing sacramental certificates
- Accurately entering data from offertory envelopes
- Assisting with in-house printing of materials (worship aids, funeral programs, posters, etc.)
- Opening and sorting mail
- Assisting other staff and ministries with small projects as needed.
This is an evolving position based on parish needs and the direction of the Pastor. Qualified candidates must demonstrate excellent computer proficiency and have a strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, cloud-based applications, and Internet use. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required for this position.
Interested candidates, please submit resumes to Melissa Lacafta at firstname.lastname@example.org.