The position of Usher is an integral part of the overall operation of the church.
The many responsibilities of an usher include attention to detail and friendliness.
- Must arrive 45 minutes before Mass and check in with Captain
- Inspect pews
- Be a Minister of Hospitality
- Assist fellow parishioners with questions re: facility, medical assistance, etc
- Adhere to dress code
- Conduct post-service cleanings in adherence to COVID-19 protocols
- Attend occasional meetings
- Contact: Tammy Hewitt — 860-633-9419 or firstname.lastname@example.org