Blessings to Share: Food Drive on Sept. 12th & Sept. 13th
Because the need for food has increased since the economic downturn related to the coronavirus pandemic, SS. Isidore and Maria Parish is doing its part by holding a food drive on the weekend of Saturday, September 12th and Sunday, September 13th.
We are seeking donations of non-perishable food items for distribution to those served in the community by the St. Vincent de Paul Society. While all foods are needed, here is a list of suggested donation items:
- Pancake mix
- Pancake syrup
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruit/vegetables
- Chunky soups or stew
- Canned tuna
- Cereal (hot or cold)
In order to maintain appropriate physical distancing and traffic flow:
- Drive to the front of St. Paul Church
- Following the instruction of the volunteer directing traffic, please proceed to the collection vehicle.
- Place your donation in the collection vehicle*.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please exit via Main Street, or through the back parking lot.
- Those in attendance at Mass may leave donations with the ushers.
Please note that this is a collection event only. Anyone in need of food or other items through the St. Vincent de Paul Society may contact the parish office at 860-633-9149, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Assistance with placing items in the collection vehicle is available upon request. Please speak with a volunteer for more information.