Building and Grounds
The Building and Grounds Committee works with the pastor and staff to assure appropriate maintenance and repairs of all church properties.
- Members spend about three to five hours/month.
- Chairperson of this committee is the liaison to the Finance Committee.
- Contact: John Ruggiero 860-633-3126 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this committee is twofold. One is to welcome new parishioners to our St. Paul family and two, to help existing parishioners investigate ways to extend their involvement in our faith community. Information describing all of our ministries will be available at meetings scheduled throughout the year and questions will be answered.
- Committee responsibilities include publicity, putting together information folders explaining our ministries, set up and clean up, providing light refreshments
- Time commitment – Two hours monthly
- Contact: Marina Adams 860-647-0856