Dear fellow parishioners:After much thought, reflection and consideration, the SS. Isidore and Maria’s Men’s Club Board has made the difficult decision to cease operations.
Tracing its beginnings back to 1950, the Men’s Club served the community in a number of ways, including promoting the spiritual welfare of its members, providing social activities, contributing to the support of the club and the community, and providing scholarship assistance to selected parish children attending college.
While the organization will no longer operate as a distinct ministry, the scholarship program will continue for the foreseeable future and as always, men of the parish are invited and always welcome to assist with the rich offering of activities our parish engages in.
While the decision to end operations as a club was not easy to make, it is very important to thank our membership for their support and engagement in the Men’s Club over the past many years.
Respectfully submitted by the Men’s Club Board: