Your Online Parish Connection
Register through ParishSOFT
To register, please click the button below, select “New User” and create your self-service account in our database through ParishSoft. This enables you to securely update your address, phone, email, and family information at any time.Register
With Dr. Jon Sozek
How to Create Your ParishSOFT Account
Happy to Have You
Welcome to the Community
By registering with SS. Isidore and Maria Parish, you declare your desire to be part of our Catholic faith community. Registration also enables the parish pastor and staff to get to know you better, and helps them be able to communicate with you by sending you mailings, both printed and digital. Members can expect pastoral care from their parish, including baptisms, anointing of the sick, weddings and funerals.
What is expected of parish members:
- Participate in Mass each Sunday, and on the holy days of obligation.
- Receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation at least once a year.
- Receive the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist at least once a year during the Easter season.
- Join in fast and abstinence during Lent.
- Provide for the support of the Church through monetary gifts and/or active service.