We’re calling upon the parishioners of SS. Isidore and Maria Parish to take part in the upcoming Fall Food Drive after all Masses on Sat., Oct. 16 and Sunday, Oct. 17.
We seek donations of non-perishable food items and grocery store gift cards. All that is collected will be distributed to anyone in need locally through the St. Vincent de Paul Society. All foods are needed. Here is a list of suggested donation items:
- Pancake mix
- Pancake syrup
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruit/vegetables
- Canned tuna
- Cereal (hot or cold)
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Toilet paper
Here’s how it works:
- Drive to the front of St. Paul Church
- Following the instruction of the volunteer directing traffic, please proceed to the collection vehicle.
- Place your donation in the collection vehicle*.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please exit via Main Street, or through the back parking lot.
- Those in attendance at Mass may leave donations with the ushers.
Please note that this is a collection event only. Anyone in need of food or other items through the St. Vincent de Paul Society may contact the parish office at 860-633-9149, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Assistance with placing items in the collection vehicle is available upon request. Please speak with a volunteer for more information.