Grades 1-8 Programs
- Together as a family, watch this video about Discipleship. Share your thoughts and discuss what your family can do to live as disciples of Jesus.
Understanding the Mass: The Concluding Rite
- Watch the video below, Understanding the Mass: The Concluding Rites. What do you do to fulfill this obligation to spread the Gospel News. How can you be a disciple of Jesus?
The Sign of the Cross
- Why do we pray the sign of the cross? Together as a family read this blog post and share your thoughts.
- As a family, watch the music video Build My Life by Pat Barrett below and read this prayer. Then, take some time in silence to reflect. What are some ways you can share Jesus’s love for you with those around you? How could you, as a family, make this a part of your daily life? Share your thoughts.
The Parable of the Vine and Branches
- Read the Parable of the Vine and Branches and together discuss what stood out to you.
How to be a Good Disciple of Christ
- Watch the video below about How to be a Good Disciple of Christ by Fr. Mike Schmitz. Share your thoughts.
How Disciples Make Disciples
- Watch this video on How Disciples make Disciples. Share your thoughts on what you personally can do to be a disciple of Jesus.
The Parable of the Sower and the Seed
- Parable of the Sower and the Seed
- Grades1-4: Matthew 13:1-23 and take some time to color the worksheet and share your thoughts. Are you ready to let your love for God take root and grow deep
- Grades 5-8: Matthew 13:1-23 and take some time to reflect on these questions. Are you ready to let your love for God take root and grow deep?