We Walk by Faith
- Together watch this music video Walk by Faith by Jeremy Camp. Also, share your thoughts on these two quotes from St. Teresa of Calcutta.
- “Faith in action is love – and love in action is service.”
- “Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love.” What spoke to you?
What is Love?
- The month of February often places an emphasis on Valentine’s Day. The exchange of valentines, chocolates and flowers are just some of the ways we show our friendship or love for others. But what is love and how can we best show it as Catholics? Watch the video below. Discuss as a family the ways you can love & how it could strengthen your relationship with God. Consider doing this wonderful activity for the entire Lenten season.
Caring for the Environment
- Caring for our environment has been foremost for Catholics, be it through scripture or in our Pope’s many teachings. Read the attached from Pope Francis’s Laudato Si’ encyclical letter, then watch the video below. As a family pray this prayer and discuss ways you can make a difference, beginning in your home and local community.
Holiness Equals Happiness
- Listen to the homily below given by our pastor, Father Mark Suslenko. Take time to reflect and consider what God’s dream might be for each of you and who inspires you most? Then, as a family, discuss the ways you can continue to keep faith a meaningful part of your life, because holiness does equal happiness.
Living Corporal Works of Mercy (Part 1)
- Reference Service1 outlining the Corporal Works of Mercy. Share ideas on how you can live out the Corporal Works of Mercy in your life.
Spiritual Works of Mercy
- Reference Service2 outlining the Spiritual Works of Mercy. Share ideas on how you can live out the Spiritual Works of Mercy in your life.