The position of greeter is an integral part of the overall operation of the church.
The many responsibilities of a greeter include attention to detail and friendliness.
- Must arrive 30 minutes before Mass
- Inspect pews
- Be a Minister of Hospitality
- Assist fellow parishioners with questions re: facility, medical assistance, etc
- Adhere to the dress code
- Attend occasional meetings
- Contact: Call the parish main office at 860-633-9419 or email Damien Walsh, the Coordinator of Greeters, at email@example.com