Women's Bible study - and more!
So much more than a Bible study!
Walking with Purpose (WWP) is a Bible study that meets women right where they are, hands them a cup of coffee, and transforms their hearts.
We are thrilled to announce that this year (2023/2024), we are offering two different tracks:
- Track 1 – Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point is our foundational study. It’s perfect for a woman new to WWP (with or without Bible study experience). We invite you to come as you are and be amazed at how Scripture applies to your everyday life.
- Track 2 – For the women returning to our program, we are offering:
- Rooted and Radiant (February 2024-April 2024) Rooted and Radiant was written for any woman who wants to live her life grounded in Jesus Christ. In this Bible study, we learn the book of Colossians verse by verse. We will seek to understand the challenges that faced the Colossians, recognizing that they are remarkably similar to our own challenges today.
We have several small group meeting opportunities this year:
- Tuesday mornings, 10 a.m., in-person at St. Paul Church*
- Wednesday evenings, 5 p.m., in-person at St. Paul Church
- Wednesday evenings, 7 p.m., in-person at St. Dunstan Church or St. Augustine Church
- Thursday evenings, 7 p.m., virtually
The cost of the program is $40 for Opening Your Heart or $20 each for the shorter studies. This covers the cost of the WWP materials corresponding to your chosen study. The book is yours to keep. We will order the book for you – no need to order it yourself!
If you need assistance with this fee, please contact the office at SS Isidore and Maria: email@example.com, or 860-633-9419, or the office at St. Dunstan: firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-633-3317
*We hope to offer childcare during our Tuesday morning sessions. Please note on the registration form if this is something that you need.Click to Register