Women's Bible study - and more!
So much more than a Bible study!
Walking with Purpose (WWP) is a women’s ministry with a mission of helping every Catholic woman and girl in America encounter Jesus Christ through our Bible studies.
WWP Bible studies involve personal study and small group discussions that link our everyday challenges with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Catholic Church.
The Walking with Purpose program is for women who:
- Desire to grow in their Catholic faith, seeking connection.
- Feel they are doing so much, but none of it very well.
- Ask themselves, “Isn’t there more to life than this?”
Discover something more.
For the 2021-2022 season, we are offering two studies:
- Opening Your Heart (Year One): Opening Your Heart is perfect for a woman new to WWP (with or without Bible study experience). We invite you to come as you are and be amazed at how Scripture applies to your everyday life.
- Keeping in Balance (Year Two): Keeping in Balance is a WWP community favorite! Get ready to explore Scripture as you discover the relevance of Old and New Testament wisdom to your daily challenges.
Small groups will meet either in-person on Wednesday evenings at 7 p.m., or virtually on Zoom on Thursday evenings at 7 p.m.
There is a $40 registration materials fee*, which covers the cost of the program book. It’s yours to keep.
Come back to community – register today.
*We understand that $40 can have a large impact on a tight budget. If you cannot afford this fee, please let us know so that we can make arrangements to cover it.Email Sarah