Walking with Purpose
Women's Bible study - and more!
So much more than a Bible study!
Walking with Purpose (WWP) is a Bible study that meets women right where they are, hands them a cup of coffee, and transforms their hearts.
We are thrilled to announce that this year (2022/2023), we are offering two studies:
- Opening Your Heart: The Starting Point is our foundational study. It’s perfect for a woman new to WWP (with or without Bible study experience). We invite you to come as you are and be amazed at how Scripture applies to your everyday life. Get more information here.
- Touching the Divine is being offered for our returning participants. This study focuses on the qualities of Jesus revealed through the Gospel of John. Our readings and discussion will draw us into a deeper, loving relationship with Jesus as we reflect on His life and personality. Get more information here.
We have three small group meeting opportunities this year:
- Tuesday mornings, 10 a.m., in-person (at St. Paul Church)*
- Wednesday evenings, 7 p.m., in-person (at St. Dunstan Church, St. Paul Church, or St. Augustine Church)
- Thursday evenings, 7 p.m., virtually on Zoom
The cost of the program is $40. This covers the cost of the WWP materials corresponding to your chosen study. The book is yours to keep. We will order the book for you – no need to order it yourself!
If you need assistance with this fee, please contact the office at SS Isidore and Maria: email@example.com, or 860-633-9419, or the office at St. Dunstan: firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-633-3317
*We hope to offer childcare during our Tuesday morning sessions. Please note on the registration form if this is something that you need.Email Sarah